EW Community TV Show Episode Guides and Recaps from EW's Community

wil wheaton project

It's the last 'Wil Wheaton Project' of the season—noooooooo!

Season 1 | Episode 12 | “For Wil’s Eyes Only” | Aired Aug 12, 2014

Y’know, it’s been a rough week so far. There are a lot of things that may be bumming you out right now. I’ll admit, I’m not the happiest person at the moment. But you know what? I started thinking about doing my recap and how much I like this show and I started to smile. Maybe it’s just about the little moments right now. Or not. Either way, I’m glad you dropped by.

Let’s get ready to recap!

As Wil just said, “Hey, nerds! And welcome to the season finale of The Wil Wheaton Project.”

We start out with the news that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles basically squashed the competition at the box office this weekend and, somehow, Wil’s managed to make a mash-up video of a dance battle from Step Up 3: All In and the first TMNT movie, with “Go, Ninja, Go!” by Vanilla Ice.

Annnnnd, he just did two visual gags. One for Sin City 2 and one for Godzilla. You know what that means—this is where I tell you to watch the show later this week. (Yes, Syfy reruns the show. Trust me. My TiVo knows allll about it.)

24‘s Mary Lynn Rajskub dropped by for a segment called “A Moment with Mary Lynn Rajskub,” and dropped a couple secrets. First, she can’t hack into a government computer. And when you see her typing on the show? She’s typing affirmations. Yep. She says she’s typing “Don’t take Kiefer’s intensity so personally,” and I totally believe her! Oh and, she’s doing stand-up. You can see her if you like. Check out her website for details.

Just saw an ad for the new Syfy show Wizard Wars during the break. Huh. What do you think, Wil?

OK then.

We’re back from the break and it’s time to talk about Bigfoot and how there are shows dedicated to finding Bigfoot, and Wil has something to say about Bigfoot.

But you know what does exist?

Skeletor. And he’s back, baby. Oh, yeah.

Allow me to say in response:

Doctor Who is coming, and Wil has been kind enough to put together a handy video primer made up of clips of people explaining Doctor Who on the Internet. Wow. That’s a lot of Doctor Who nerdery in one place.

But I suspect an ulterior motive for Wil’s  video montage, and my suspicion has been rewarded. Because he’s just started talking about John Barrowman and, OH MY GOSH, he’s got a lunch date with John Barrowman. A steampunk lunch date with John Barrowman!

It went a little something like this. I AM SO JEALOUS I CAN’T EVEN BREATHE.

Wil wraps it up with a couple of nerd confessions from Jason Ritter, Adam Savage, Craig Ferguson, and his wife, Anne. Awwwww.

Finally, a word from Wil.

Thanks for reading this. I hope we get to do it again next year!

(Extended Wil And John Barrowman date link via Blastr.)

The Wil Wheaton Project on Syfy

Advertisement

Here, EW superfans lead the conversation around TV shows. And there are so many shows to talk about! Our community contributors post and share throughout the week on latest episodes.

Want to join? Click on the links below.

Join Now FAQ

Latest Videos

From Our Partners

TV Recaps