EW Community TV Show Episode Guides and Recaps from EW's Community

Charles Roarke

Image Credit: Charles Roarke

'Under the Dome' season 2 in one word — VIDEO

Yesterday, I had the honor of attending the press junket for CBS’s Under the Dome at EUE/Screen Gems Studios in Wilmington, North Carolina. A press junket is just a fancy term for a bunch of media coming together and interviewing all the cool cast members, producers and directors about a particular show or movie, usually right before a premiere. Representing Under the Dome yesterday were EP/director Jack Bender and cast members Dean Norris, Mike Vogel, Alexander Koch, Colin Ford and Mackenzie Lintz — as well as this season’s newest cast members, Eddie Cahill, Grace Victoria Cox and Karla Crome.

Unlike most of the press, I am lucky enough to live in Wilmywood (aka Chester’s Mill), and I didn’t have to drive for hours or fly in. I did the standard interviews like everyone else (I will be uploading them throughout the weekend on The Wilmywood Daily), but I thought, ya know what? Let’s have some fun with these folks. I had one question in mind: If you could describe season 2 of Under the Dome with one word, what would it be?

Seems easy enough, right? To some cast members, yes. However, some wanted to add a hyphen, and others — well, why don’t you see for yourself …

What’s my one word? Delicious!

Season 2 of Under the Dome premieres Monday, June 30, at 10/9 C on CBS.

Advertisement

Here, EW superfans lead the conversation around TV shows. And there are so many shows to talk about! Our community contributors post and share throughout the week on latest episodes.

Want to join? Click on the links below.

Join Now FAQ

Latest Videos

From Our Partners

TV Recaps